The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
August 22, 2019 - DCFC
Replacement of the following charging stations:
- CEC-00023 - St-Hubert - Ste-Agathe (August 28, 2019)
- CEC-00024 - St-Hubert - Piedmont (August 28, 2019)
Unavailable charging stations:
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
August 22, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Cowansville - 175 Principale (CEA-10403) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
August 22, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of July 31st, 2019)
1,985 charging stations
including 197 fast-charge stations.
55 044 members
with access to our charging stations
52,613 electric vehicles
(as june 30, 2019)
including 26,357 all-electric vehicles
338 433 charges
10 033 603 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
60 387 433 km
covered until now by our members
4 180 668 liters
of gas saved