The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
November 12, 2019 - DCFC
- Aire de service Rivière-Beaudette - CEC-00084
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
November 12, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- City of Quebec - 930 Avenue Roland Beaudin ( CEA-10037) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Cowansville - 175 Principale (CEA-10403) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) is unavailable until further notice.
- City of Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
November 12, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
August 21, 2019
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of October 31, 2019)
2,195 charging stations
including 237 fast-charge stations.
62 798 members
with access to our charging stations
60,861 electric vehicles
(as september 30, 2019)
including 30,805 all-electric vehicles
547 176 charges
11 662 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
70 189 205 km
covered until now by our members
4 859 252 liters
of gas saved