The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
May 22, 2019 - DCFC
Unavailable charging stations:
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
May 22, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Université de Sherbrooke - Pavillon Z8 CHUS Fleurimont (CEB-10059) : will be unavailable from time to time starting on May 20th until July 19th, due to pavement works in the parking lot.
- Ville de Longueuil - 225 Rue Empire (CEA-10815 and CEA-10801) : will be unavailable from May 29th to June 3rd inclusively due to the Ribfest event
- Ville de Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) is unavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
May 22, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
Hydro-Québec is looking for sites that could accommodate four Electric Circuit fast-charge stations. Businesses, institutions and municipalities that own land are invited to submit a proposal before April 24, 2019.
Submit a proposal (in French only).
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
March 11, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of March 31st, 2019)
1,826 charging stations
including 177 fast-charge stations.
38 143 members
with access to our charging stations
41,004 electric vehicles
(as February 28, 2019)
including 19,443 all-electric vehicles
133 952 charges
8 052 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
48,462 533 km
covered until now by our members
3 355 098 liters
of gas saved