The Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit is the largest public charging network for electric vehicles in Québec and in Eastern Ontario.
June 28, 2019 - DCFC
Unavailable charging stations:
DCFC connector out of service:
We apologize for the inconvenience.
June 28, 2019 - 240V
The following stations, will be unavailable :
- Université de Sherbrooke - Pavillon Z8 CHUS Fleurimont (CEB-10059) : will be unavailable from time to time starting on May 20th until July 19th, due to pavement works in the parking lot.
- Ville de Magog - 375 rue Principale ouest (CEA-093) is unavailable until further notice.
- Ville de Terrebonne - Parc Philippe-Villeneuve (CEA-10673) is unvavailable until further notice.
- FCR - Carrefour du Plateau des Grives (CEA-018) is unvavailable until further notice.
June 28, 2019 - Montreal curbside stations
Benefits of Driving Electric
Charging stations in Ontario
12 fast-charge stations and 8 standard stations are in service along Highways 401, 416, 417, Route 17 and in Ottawa.
June 5, 2019
May 10, 2019
April 16, 2019
Electric Circuit mobile application
- Start charging at a station.
- Keep track of charging progress.
- Receive notifications by e-mail.
- And much more...
- How to use the mobile app
The Electric Circuit is...
(Statistics as of May 31st, 2019)
1,884 charging stations
including 184 fast-charge stations.
43 250 members
with access to our charging stations
44,434 electric vehicles
(as April 30, 2019)
including 21,564 all-electric vehicles
231 858 charges
8 965 tons
of avoided CO2 emissions
53, 958 711 km
covered until now by our members
3 735 603 liters
of gas saved